Crystal's Wedding Flowers- silk

 Bridal Bouquet

 Silk Flowers
Orange and purple roses, orange calla lily's,
orange ranunculus, purple hydrangeas & purple feathers
stem tied with a purple ribbon
I have to give credit to the bride: 
she picked out all the silks herself...
I designed and made the arrangements for her.


Bridal Bouquet and two bridesmaid's bouquets


Bridesmaids bouquets


 Similar to bridal bouquet... just a little smaller
and stem tied with an orange ribbon.



Corsages

two mother's corsages:
orange rose and a purple feather
with a purple and green bow


Boutonniere's

Similar to the corsages:
orange rose and a purple feather
with a purple and green tuft




                                                            Throw Bouquet


The throw bouquet is a little different than the bridal bouquet.
 It's got a brighter purple hydrangea with
 larger calla lily's and black/olive green feathers.
It's got the same plum and orange roses
 as well as some orange ranunculus.
It's tied in a plum colored ribbon
The bride needed a few more boutonniere's.
These are basically the same except they have a
 black/olive green feather instead of a purple one.

2 comments:

  1. I love this color combination! I had been thinking about these colors for my brothers November wedding but I was afraid it would look to Halloweenish....but you really made it look elegant. I'm inspired! Do you know where the bride bought the flowers?

    April Chavez

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks April! I'm pretty sure the bride bought the silks at Joann's. She said she stocked up on them using their 40% off coupons too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd Love to hear your thoughts and opinions... Please feel free to leave a comment.