Jami's Wedding FLowers




The Bridal Bouquet: 
pink hydrangeas, ranunculus, roses, alstromeria, mini hot pink roses
Jami's wedding turned out to be one of my favorites...
 She was such a beautiful bride.



Jami chose fresh flowers with many different shades of pink with a mixture of flowers. 
 I made the large arrangement behind the cake
as well as put the few decorations on the cake table. 
 The cake turned out gorgous.
  I wish I could tell you I baked the cake, but I did not;
 I did, however, put the flowers on the cake.   
I made all of these table vase arrangements.
  Each vase had a couple of Gerbera daisies in them
 as well as some other pink flowers. 

I made two of these medium fresh vase arrangements
.  One for the drinks table, as you see here,
and an identical one for the table where the presents were place. 

Cake Flowers

Here is one of the two Extra Large arrangements I made...
 They were set on each side of the church alter, then moved to the reception.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED my wedding flowers. Becky does an AMAZING job. I gave her just a few colors and flowers and she ran with it. Couldn't have had a better experience. I would recommend her to anyone. Jami :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd Love to hear your thoughts and opinions... Please feel free to leave a comment.