Mindy's Wedding

I made this vase arrangement behind the cake
 with some of the extra Fresh flowers.  
It was a bonus for the bride. 

Cake flowers 
 I didn't make the cake,
 but I made it look much better with some flowers on it.

Fresh yellow roses, pale yellow spray roses,
 blue delphinium, and leather leaf



I made two of these tiny little wristlet corsages
 for a couple of 3 year old little girls. 
three pale yellow spray roses with some blue delphinium,
 bear grass, leather leaf, and blue bow

one of the two Bridesmaids bouquets:
 yellow roses and spray roses with blue delphinium and leather leaf.

Bridal Bouquet: 
 All Fresh flowers, pale yellow roses all the way around,
 leather leaf and stem tied with ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd Love to hear your thoughts and opinions... Please feel free to leave a comment.